Here at Wild West Quest, we are a team of people who are explorers at heart.
Fascinated with the old frontier days, we are trying to preserve the same spirit of adventure, thrill, and discovery. So here’s to the young in spirit, wanderers, and explorers of all kinds, who still like to put up a challenge: to conquer the unknown, to develop a skill, or to be better at something they know.
We are focusing our attention on tips and information about archery, hunting, fishing, trapping, metal detecting, camping, hiking, and all things that connected the frontiersmen to land, nature, and their own sense of discovery. Just that now we are adding a new twist, namely the technological advances that society has blessed us with. Whenever we can, we are going to focus on better ways, improved ways in which we can accomplish same endeavors.
We support mother nature for all that she provides for us. While we understand the chain of power on earth and that us humans are at the top of this chain, we have a sense of veneration for life and do not abuse our privileges. We believe in conservation of life, water, and all the other resources available to us. We are inspired by the lives of Native Americans and other indigenous people of the world who knew they belong to nature and merged with it in peace.
And at the same time, let’s have fun 🙂
Here are some of our favorite quotes:
- “I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” ~Henry David Thoreau
- “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ~John Muir
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” ~L.T. Ulrich
- “If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it might be a good thing to try.” ~The Minds Journal
So please be patient while we are building up this site to the full potential. Bookmark us and come back often. Support us by suggesting new ideas. Let’s build it together.